วันอังคารที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Insanity Workout - Can You Really Lose 20 Pounds Or More In 60 Days With Insanity?

I am sure you have either heard about it or seen the infomercials about the Insanity workout created by trainer and dancer Shaun T, correct? Let's assume your answer is yes and now you are intrigued to find out whether the claims made by the creators of the program are actually true or not. You know what? I don't blame you! I have wasted my time and money paying for products that promised the stars and the moon but the only thing that they made lighter was my wallet, not my belly. Have you had that happen to you?

Let me tell you something, at first I was skeptical as well. I thought that either those people were paid models or simply were made to look thiner with make up or effects, but one day I decided to give it a try, because I was sick and tired of feeling bloated and fat all the time. You know the feeling: your clothes fit horribly, your self confidence is super low all the time and all you want is to feel sexy and don't worry about your belly sticking out of your pants or simply feeling unattractive.

Well, this program is the best in my opinion. It delivers on the promises made by the advertiser as long as you actually follow the plan as indicated. The workout takes 60 days and it is divided in 2 phases. The first phase requires about 40 minutes per workout and phase 2 is maybe 10 minutes longer or so on average. I am not going to lie, these are hard. In the beginning I was feeling like I was going to catch on fire or drop dead in any instant and the only reason why I stuck with it was because even from the first week I saw that it was working.

My clothes fit better, despite being sore from working out I had a lot more energy and the best part was that the pounds were dropping super fast! The worst part were the first 10 or so days. It took me some serious effort to change my mindset and to actually commit to following the plan like it is laid out. This meant to skip my frappuccino in the morning and say no to the bagels or donuts in the office, but once I began seeing the results I got hooked. I felt really strong and empowered because I was doing something for myself that was working, in other words I felt in control! I mean, we all love feeling like we are the masters or our destiny, don't you agree?

Anyway, this workout comes with 10 DVD's, a nutrition plan that will tell you exactly what to do and eat to get the most out of the workouts. And no, this is not some crazy low carb diet or you don't have to buy any special foods. It simply shows you the best foods to eat to increase your metabolism to burn more fat. It also comes with a fitness guide, a wall calendar and online support, which I love by the way because any time I've had a question about a workout, a recipe or I simply wanted to exchange ideas with other people doing the program, all I had to do was get online and ask!

In closing, I would say that if you are interested in trying the Insanity workout but you are not sure whether it's going to work or not, you should try it. I found it pretty fun to do (and I don't liked to work out!). Worst case scenario, you can ask for your money back within 30 days. In other words, try it for a month and if you see that it is not for you, just return it.

cheap hotels in boston full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น