วันเสาร์ที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I Wont Apologize: (Ep 16) ~Too Late~ [Stop and Erase]

~GH~ MC: No! You cant! Man: I am sorry (crane crushes the house) orders from our boss (laughs) MC: We hadnt taken everything out! All my memories! (on her knees crying) my parents, its all gone! S: (hugs her) Mom, its ok MC: Oh Selena, how I hate that boy! V: (uncaring) mom, ur embarrassing us! J: Vanessa! I am so tired of your attitude! Our mom just lost everything and all you can think of is ur embarrassment! Our sister got cheated on and (gets sad) I wont be able to see Nicole ever again! You are selfish! V: that hottie wouldn't date HER! She is a slut S: (Sighs) lets go guys, the plane is departing soon (they bring their mother to the cheap car) *They arrive at airport* MC: Come on guys, its our one way back to Mexico S: (whispers) Nick, I will always miss you my prince. Even though...even though someone like u could never love me J: (hugs her) Don't worry about that asshole! Im sorry things didnt work out, ur school, everything. People can be such jerks S: Its fine, his lil game is over, I left with pride (Sighs) and sorry about making u leave Nicole J: (shrugs) hey, we do what we gotta do ~With Nick~ N: (driving fast, reaches the Gomez home, driving at over 100mph) Fuck! (sees the crushed home) Oh no! Excavating wasn't supposed to start until tomorrow! (gets off) Hey! What the fuck are you doing? Crushing this home? It was not supposed to be until tomorrow! We dont own this place yet man: Oh, Mr. Jonas (embarrassed) with all due respect, your mother- N: My mother ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItxeuISgP9U&hl=en

buy filing cabinets

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น