วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Ryan Leslie - Never gonna break up

Ryan Leslie - Never gonna break up with Lyrics Oooh baby pretty girl [Verse 1:] Wasted so much time for ya uhh I think I must have been blind for ya Almost lost my mind for ya Tell myself I would die for ya I hit that wall thinkin How I'm gonna get you back All weekend.(yeah) Guess Thats your decision, You should Think about what your missin All day, all night. When its the right time I'mma find my baby. Yeaah (uh) And I'm thinking like all day all night If its the right time imma find my Baby (Yeaah) [Chorus:] So I get the finest clothes I can find on retail And I try to pay attention to everysingle detail I just wanna girl that still looks good without make up And when I find her I Promise I will never break up Never gonna break up (6x) (Nooh nooh) [Verse 2:] All this time I lost on you Played it cool mention to floss on ya Had a few girls I turned down Wished they woulda learn now I Hope you yearn for me Hoping that your loneliness burns for me Cause I'm ok now Gimme time ima show you [ Ryan Leslie Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ] How to get down [Chorus:] I'ma get the finest clothes I can find on retail And I try to pay attention to everysingle detail I just wanna girl that still looks good without make up And when I find her I Promise I will never break up Never gonna break up [6 x] (Nooh nooh) [Verse 3:] And if your wondering how im doing baby. You could be sure that.. I learned a lesson from you now (o yeah) And if your wondering what im doing babe Trust me ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV5zJ39qzvU&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น