วันศุกร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

VISTA WAY REMIX

ALRIGHT! HERE´S THE LINK! DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY VISTA WAY REMIX! www.4shared.com Josh (Songs G) feat. Sean (Shizz) - Vista Way Remix (Lil Wayne's Remix from Got Money) To all CP's and IPC's of Disney Lyrics by Josh Gravação, Direção e Edição por Vinicius Amano e Renato Perussi Sobrinho THIS IS A VISTA WAY REMIX!!!!!! I need everybody, Patterson Court The Commons, Chattam Square ALL CPS AND ICPS!!! Ladies and gentlemen come to the place that is great, the spot that is hot Vista Way, where the party DONT STOP (holla at them boys!) Chorus We Party and you know it Every single night we show it we show it at Vista Way is that a way Vista Way is that a way/ If you really think that your place is better (never) We party forever and ever at Vista Way is that a way Vista Way is that a way Verse 1 So I just got out of work Im flippin through my cell phone Six messages tellin me to hurry home Now I aint got the type of clothes on to club hop but yo I got the type of clothes on to party hop So where the party at? Im tryin to rock it out if you aint rockin with me then roll the fuck out Everybody show me love they pass me the bottle shots (whoo!!) Ima feel that tomorrow But tonight I gotta go hard tomorrows my day off next week its 50 hours So its my night better yet our night from the party to the bars raise your glasses to the stars Chorus Verse 2 Ok it starts with one party and then theres two more security shuts em down then we throw em 3 more Its like a party everyday in this bitch ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGzgwiAng7I&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น