วันเสาร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Untitled Longing... Chapter 202

School. Yippy. 800 subscribers, I never thought that would happen, thank you all so much! I love you all! Shout out to mrskevinjonas40444 for being number 800! ---------------- Summer's POV. I look around “my” room. I'm obviously going to share it with Joy; no way am I letting her stay in a room alone. The walls are an eggshell-white with moldings along the ceiling. There's a shaggy white and brown carpet over the dark mahogany wooden floors. The bed is probably king-sized with a large dark wooden headboard that matches the floor almost exactly. The sheets are a cream and oatmeal leopard print and the duvet cover is a chocolate brown. At the foot of the bed there's a big antique-looking trunk. There's a large mirror next to the door that faces the bed. It takes up almost the entire wall. The other walls have pictures of wild animals on them. There's a bedside table on either side of the bed. One of them has a stack of books on it and the other a nightlight and an alarm clock. On one wall there's a beautiful dresser and on the other there's a pretty couch that looks really comfortable. There's a flat screen TV on a stand on the other side of the room. So this room is pretty much one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen. I pick Joy up and walk over to the bed. I sit down and almost fall asleep instantly. It's one of the most comfortable beds I've ever sat on, too. “Joy, sweetie, how about you get some sleep, okay? You must be really tired…” I whisper. It's already 2 AM – or ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmUmEIY514&hl=en

Locksmith San Francisco cheap hotels in boston File Clerk Jobs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น