วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Dirty Laundry (SasuSaku)

Happy Birthday Mayuzero! ♥ I really wanted to make you a NejiTen video because I know they are your favorite pairing, but I didn't have enough time to download those episodes and convert them right now (they are all the episodes i don't have xD) so I'm sorry ^^' But I know you also like SasuSaku so I hope this is alright :) I'll be sure to make you a NejiTen video in the future for sure ♥ Your such a great friend Mayu ^ ^ I want to thank you for all the help you have given me recently, it means a lot! I hope you have a wonderful birthday ♥ Oh and for those who don't know... Not only is Mayu an awesome AMV maker, but an awesome Icon maker as well! :3 Chances are those beautiful animanga icons you've been using, have been made by her: community.livejournal.com This video was inspired by MentalProdigy and her "Simply Mad" video *.* www.youtube.com Gah i fell in love with her editing and that video (and the song xD). I was so inspired by that video and her work, that i decided to try and make a sasusaku video b/c of it ^ ^ I've only talked to her a few times, but even from that i can tell she's an amazingly nice person, that makes freakin awesome videos ♥ Keep being awesome Prodz, and DON'T LET ANYONE ever discourage you about your editing, b/c truth is, they're jealous of you and your skills (like me) lol. Keep being amazing dear. I'm so happy i got this done on time, omg. I just finished the last part about 1hr ago 8D I'm such a slow editor...eh. I made this in about a ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbWA2mgY1sA&hl=en

full figure bra cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น