วันพุธที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

LeCrae - Just Like You (feat. J. Paul) [with Lyrics!]

[Chorus] (J. Paul) I just wanna be like you, Walk like, talk like, even think like you The only one I could look to You're teaching me to be just like you Well I just gotta be like, I just gotta be like you [LeCrae] Dear, Uncle Chris, Uncle Keith, Uncle Ricky, Before the Lord get me, I gotta say something quickly I grew up empty since my daddy wasn't with me, shoot, I wasn't picky I'd take any male figure you Stepped in at the right time, It's 'cuz of you that I write rhymes You probably never knew that I loved the way you used to come through, Teach me to do the things that men do True, You showed me stuff I probably shouldn't have seen, But you had barely made it out your teens, Took me under your wings I wanted hats, I wanted clothes just like you, Lean to the side when I rolled just like you Didn't care if people didn't like you, You wanna bang, I wanna bang too Skyline, pyru If you would've died, I would've died too, You went to prison, got sick, lost your pops, Yeah, I cried too You never know who's right behind you, I gotta a little son now and he do whatever I do But it's something deep inside you, That tell you it's gotta be more than doing what other guys do, They had nobody there to guide you But I followed your footsteps and this shouldn't surprise you, You realize you, You realize you, you, Yeah, [Chorus] I just wanna be like you, Walk like, talk like, even think like you The only one I could look to, You're teaching me to be just like you Well I just gotta ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXkY40XYQEk&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น