วันอังคารที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

NCIS S2 Moments #2

Merry Christmas, everyone! I wasn't planning on posting the first Moments of S2 till after Christmas, but seeing how nice everyone has been to me the past week, wishing me a Merry Christmas and all... well, I wanted to give something back. So I'll be posting the first 4 Moments of S2 today, as an early present from me. ENJOY! Big Hug, ~ Gee A series of my favorite NCIS moments from season 2. This one's #2. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! I don't own any rights, I only want to share my favorite scenes with other fans of the show, so don't sue me or delete my vids. I MEAN NO HARM :) Included scenes: -- Abby and McGee work really well together (Abby: "I love it when you talk Geek!" McGee: "I love it that you love it.") -- Palmer and Ducky are still working on their meatpuzzle when Abby and McGee come down to autopsy for a cool place to set up their computer. McGee's a little freaked out by the dead bodies -- Kate: "When I'm a mother, I'm never letting my kids out of my sight." Tony: "How do you plan on doing that?" Kate: "GPS locator strapped to the ankle, audio and video surveillance built into their clothes..." Tony: "No, I mean the part about becoming a mother." -- McGee: "Is this a common accurance, Ducky? Dismembered bodies in barrels of alcohol?" Ducky: "Now that you mention it, I did have a great uncle who drowned in a vat of alcohol." McGee: "I'm sorry to hear that." Ducky: "Ofcourse, he reportedly climbed out 3 times to go to the bathroom..." -- Ducky spends a ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3nHH8k05SU&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น