วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

"Fabulous Buenos Aires" Velvetescape's photos around Buenos Aires, Argentina (photography)

Preview of Velvetescape's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Buenos Aires, Argentina Entry Title: "Fabulous Buenos Aires" Entry: "I LOVE BUENOS AIRES!! I knew it the first day we were here but more on my new-found love later. I have to tell you another story first: my great laundry adventure. On our second last day in Bariloche, I decided to send some of my clothes to the hotel's laundry service. I looked up the procedure and the prices and got a bit of a shock: EUR 1.50 for a pair of socks!!! I don't think so! Told myself to forget that idea and maybe just wash the essentials myself. When I was in KL, my sister bought me several packs of washing powder (which were still unused) so I decided to do the wash in the bathroom sink. I walked into the bathroom and had a wonderful brainwave. It just so happened that our room had a jacuzzi in the bathroom and when I saw it, I thought, hey, that would make a fantastic washing machine. So I filled up the tub, threw in the washing powder, added bath foam (for extra strength) and...another brainwave, hair conditioner as a replacement for fabric softener (I figured, its purpose is to condition and soften hair so why couldn't it do the same for cotton?). I soon had my clothes in there (since the tub was so big, I threw in any bit of clothing that was remotely dirty) and the water-jets were shooting away ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTKsk2iGBI&hl=en

full figure bra cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น