วันศุกร์ที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Great day to whoop somebodies ass (cover)

GReat Paul Thorn song always fun to play ! I just gave you guys a great song to hum while your at work :~D Lyrics to sing along.. It's A Great Day To Whoop Somebody's Ass Have you ever had one of those days when nothing goes right? You're wife starts bitchin' 'bout whatever it was she was bitchin' about last night. So you escape into the bathroom just to sit there on your throne, But after you finish your business, the toilet paper's gone. Well it's a great day for me to whoop somebody's ass It's a bad day, so you better get off my back You might get cold-cocked if you cross my path Cause it's a great day for me to whoop somebody's ass Well I was runnin' late for work so I poured me some coffee to go And just before I had a flat tire, I spilled it all over my clothes When the highway patrolman pulled up I thought that help was on the way But when he saw the tire tool in my hand he shot me with pepper spray Well it's a great day for me to whoop somebody's ass It's a bad day, so you better get off my back You might get cold-cocked if you cross my path Cause it's a great day for me to whoop somebody's ass. When I finally made it to work, I was 15 minutes late. I told my boss about the flat tire, but he fired me anyway. So here I am out in the parkin' lot just waitin' by his Corvette, I'm gonna give him a goodbye present that he never will forget. Well it's a great day for me to whoop somebody's ass It's a bad day, so you better get off my back You might get cold-cocked if ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0&hl=en

full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น