วันพุธที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Fab Fashion Haul: Trendy Forever21 Clothing

PLEASE READ: I am not trying to overwhelm you guys with all of these hauls, nor am I trying to brag, I would NEVER do that because I am not that type of person and I am a very hard worker. I just haven't had time to make any videos for you guys so I decided that I woud make as many videos as I can this week because my husband and I are going on vacation soon. My husband and I work very hard for our money and the things we have. I am in no way trying to brag in any of my hauls, I am just trying to give you all some tips, show you what's out there, and show you my style.Disclosure: I did not receive any products seen or mentioned in this video for free, I purchased all of these items either with my own money or with my wonderful hubby's money ;-DI am not getting paid to use any of the products seen or mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with any of the companies seen or mentioned in this video. I love everything I purchased & I just wanted to share my style and personal taste with everyone. My reviews are completely honest and unbiased PLEASE NOTE: I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM TRYING TO BRAG IN MY HAUL VIDEOS.I am trying to inform you guys on me, my style, and the things that I like. My husband and I work very hard for everything that we have. Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my videos! STAY FABULOUS! XOXO



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLijItMu3j8&hl=en

business plans for dummies cal spa parts changing domain name

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น