วันพุธที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

junction

Original Tune I wrote hope you like! Verse1: Theres something so right about love songs, but stick a bullet in my head if the loves gone And all the rums gone, with all my clothes on, no more feelings but like modest mouse we float on Maybe its time to right these love wrongs, give me a pad and pen to put my prose on, game on, me and you we got to stay strong, stay steady our love can recharge like we were eveready, heartbreaker is tom petty, but we are heart mending , transcending emotions, feelings, and all the happy endings not like a massage but baby like a séance I know you all inside and out so we can play on. Maybe me and you were too head strong we missed all the things in our hearts to make this love song ,but We got one more chance to make it work, we got that good thing girl even though it hurts. Chorus: can we still find a way to be Put together when years pass like centuries Feelings can fade like memories Is this still love? Is this still love? Verse2: Its times like these, no heat so my rhymes might freeze, trying to give us CPR but my soul cant breathe Im choked up, thinking bout life if we broke up. Theres some deeper part of your body I might have soaked up No touch, how is that gonna bring us closer maybe its time connect the dots like were supposed to Dots like lips and connecting from the hips, its been some time since I gave your body worship, the first kiss, made me a new man like church did but now were under some kind of curse so lets reverse it ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx5-NMWNG4A&hl=en

acne laser treatment business loan center llc

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น