วันเสาร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Legally Blonde: Whipped into Shape

Whipped into Shape from the broadway production Legally Blonde. BROOKE (spoken) Hi, I'm Brooke Windham and welcome back to the Windham Workout Disk 2 Challenge and our daily commitment to being the best that we can be! So grab your Cardio Whip 5000, cause if you want to get ripped, you've gotta get whipped. (sung) Do you want an easy miracle? Do you want to lose a pound or two? Then you can turn this off right now My workout's not for you I'm talking to the woman who wants it all Gotta pay for what you get Cause size 2 clothes don't come to those Too lazy to sweat I want you whipped into shape When I say jump, say "How high?" You'll know you're doing it right When you start to cry If you don't look like you should You've got to whip it, whip it, whip it good I'm sorry, ladies, no escape Til you're whipped into shape! (spoken) Come on, Sabrina, you heifer! Work it out! SABRINA (spoken) I hate you, Brooke! And I love you for it! Whipped into sh-- ELLE (spoken) Hey, why'd you pause it? CALLAHAN (spoken) We have a lot to cover. (sung) Meet our brand new client, Brooke You can laugh, but she's made tons Off her DVDs and book "Whip Your Way to Tighter Buns" Happily married, so she swears To her sixty-year-old stud Til stepdaughter came downstairs And found Brooke all covered in his blood If Brooke took a plea I'd have her out in 3 to 4 But she claims she did not kill him Did she? Let's watch some more BROOKE But it's more than just a workout It's a defensive weapon too Simply ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3bEBKYrR8U&hl=en

full figure bra cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น