วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Life in Tokyo: Vlog #40 Expensive Shoes & Cheap Chicken

I spend the day in Ginza. Located in the very heart of the city, east of the imperial palace this is primarily a place for high end shopping during the day, and business men who work in the area to go party at night. I have included lots of recommendations, but especially check out the JNTO Tourist Information Center and ask for their monthly event calendar. www.frommers.com Also in this video I showed my favorite Paper shop, because I am a paper dork. www.ito-ya.co.jp And my favorite place to eat Yakitori. The place I went to in this video is just around the corner from the place I went in the Swedes video, if you remember that. eatbma.blogspot.com Also due to a surpising interest in the pen... here is a link to the online catalogue listing. No idea if this is available abroad. Made by Kuretake of Japan. www.craftduo.co.jp Music: Missippi Fred McDowell: Red Cross Store Blues Tenessee Ernie Ford: Sixteen Tons



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX4OuyXSHXE&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น