วันศุกร์ที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Poem to a Horse - Shakira ♪

Poem to a Horse - By Shakira (y) Laundry Service 2001 Lyrics - You're too far, to bring you close too high, to see below just hanging on, your daily dose and you never, needed anyone but they're rolling, papers for your grass how can you give, what you don't have? You keep on aiming, for the top and quit before, you sweat a drop feed your empty brain, with your hydroponic pot you start out, playing with yourself you get more fun, within your shell nice to meet you but, I gotta go my way I'll leave again, cuz I've been waiting in vain you're so in love, with yourself if I say, my heart is sore sounds like, a cheap metaphor so I won't repeat it, no more I'd rather eat, my soup with a fork or drive a cab, in new york cuz to talk to you, is harder work so what's the point, of waisting all my words if it's just the same, or even worse than reading poems, to a horse You keep on aiming, for the top and quit before, you sweat a drop feed your empty brain, with your hydroponic pot I bet you'll find, someone like you cuz there's a foot, for every shoe I know what you like, but i've other things to do I'll leave again, cuz I've been waiting in vain you're so in love, with yourself if I say, my heart is sore sounds like, a cheap metaphor so I won't repeat it, no more I'll leave again, cuz i've been waiting in vain if I say, my heart is sore sounds like, a cheap metaphor I'll leave again, cuz i've been waiting in vain you're so in love, with yourself if I say, my heart is sore sounds ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHVq9A837I&hl=en

Sensitive Information Stomach Cancer Survival Rate

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น