วันเสาร์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

MF Doom-Hoe Cakes

Hoe Cakes from the album Mm..Food. 100.000 views soon! keep it coming people. Also I'm trying to upload the whole Scars & Memories album by MF Grimm soon. To all Doom fans, I recommend Grimm's production and especially his biography. The guy is totally underrated. To join MF Dooms fb page: www.facebook.com MF Grimms fb page: www.facebook.com Lyrics: [MF Doom] KEEP YA HOES IN CHECK!(..Super!) I got this girl and she wants me to duke Her I told her I'd come scoop her around 8, she said "Super!" that sounds great, shorty girl's a trooper no matter what I need her to do, she be like "Super!" own his own throne, the boss like King Koopa on the microphone he flossed the ring "Super! average emcees is like a TV blooper MF DOOM...hes like DB Cooper out wit the moolah, I let her get a outfit jus to cool her off she said niggaz ain't about shit I wonder if she meant it, I doubt it the way it be in her mouth, she can't live witout it and can't live with this, handle yo bidness villain'll stay on a scandalous hoes shit list one pack of cookies please Mr. Hooper its fun smackin rookies, he is the "Super!" look like a black wookie when he let his beard grow weirdo, brown skin'ded always kept his hair low rumor has it its a S-curl accident DOOM was always known to keep the best girls backs bent some say its the eyes, some say the accent a lotta guys wonder where they stacks went I call her thunder thighs, with the fatty swolla only mess wit high rollas, do what daddy told her no matter ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhFCOHxc32E&hl=en

full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น