วันจันทร์ที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Speed Sewing - COMMENT AND SHARE!

www.origiful.com this is the link to all the bags! 3 minutes of lightning-fast sewing and painting, and you've got an awesome shoulder bag. I make a lot of bags, mainly out of old clothes and things I find. I started doing this while I was living in Paris a couple years ago. i was doing art shows and painting a lot, but even at the most successful shows you couldn't expect more than a couple hundred people to come see your work. So I decided to start painting on clothing and bags (a perfect format) because then I could wear my art in public and have shown it to several thousand people in the course of a day. I've made about 50 bags now, and sell them in San Francisco. Hopefully it will catch on. Live art in all you do; spread it everywhere. Make masterpieces of your simple routines. www.origiful.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joUTMpYiO1w&hl=en

full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น