วันอังคารที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

BAY CAT by REWIND

Bay Cat - Rewind aka Ryan Weaver 2011 Beat by Patrick The Mastermind Lyrics: Step into the middle of a mic fight spit a little riddle when i get them into my sight i might kill em with my scribbled intuition cripple there mission eclipsin their vision with a gift from the bright side lift em to my size to look into my eyes listen to my crys of war explore your options take caution its exhaustin to accost a flawless prophet moppin the auction floor im an awesome force ridin a rocket horse with a pocket fulla anger takin place of remorse of coarse a portrait of this tormented sport a form of court is handled on the gravel of which we battle but a microphone is most likely known to replace a commonly known gavel mechanical motormouth cannibal flow until i blow a molar out mowin down and trampling the candle holdin sober crowd drownin out my bi polar shout im out this treasure chest with the weathered leather flesh tethered wings with single feathers mappin out my clever quest that takes the shape of an elaborate letter S i'll never catch my bearings staring at the ceiling seein schemes that seem appealin barely feelin optimistic stopped givin shits or even carin scaring even me to see the feelins that this schemes impairing stealin everything i've ever loved and every thing i've ever owned everything i've touched and every every thing i've ever grown i've been known to get stoned and scribe my poems on the side of a grave stone labeled ryan richard eugene we'll see you when ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR1z5v0CFx4&hl=en

full figure bra cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น