วันศุกร์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Eminem - Drips

Eminem - Drips www.vyrusmusic.com Check Out www.Vyrusmusic.com To Stream And Download All Those Hard To Find Tracks For Free!!! Happy Searching :-) Drips Lyrics Intro: Eminem: Obie, Yo? Obie Trice: I'm sick Eminem: Damn, you straight dog? Obie Trice: *Coughin'* Bitches Gettin' sick Chorus: That's why I ain't got no time For these games and stupid tricks All these bitches on my dick That's how dudes be gettin' sick That's how dicks be gettin' drips Fallin' victims to this shit From these bitches on our dicks Fuckin' chickens with no ribs That's why I ain't got no time Obie Trice: Yo, I woke up, fucked up off the liquor I drunk I had a bag of tha skunk, one and last night's tunk Pussy residue was on my penis Denise from the cleanas Fucked me good, you shoulda seen us Big booty bitch, switch unbearable, French role stylin', body like a Stallion Sizin' up the figure, while my shit gettin' bigga Debatin' on to fuck, or do I wanna be a nigga Caressin' this bitch, plus I'm checkin' out them tits Sippin' on that fine shit I ain't use to buyin' I gotta hit it from behind, it's mandatory Like takin' ho's money, but that's anutha story For surely ya pussy on toast, afta we toast her clothes fell like Bishop and Juice The womb beata, clean pussy eata, insertin' my jock In that spot hotta than the hottest block, don't stop! Response I got when I was knockin' it Clocks steadin' tickin', kinky finga lickin' Then carryin on, semin's at my tip when she moans I gotta slow down before I cum ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAlBUU_z9X4&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น