วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

SHINee - Lucifer (Parody)

Made with Love not Hate SHINee Fighting! Yeah I'm late...almost 3 weeks. Maybe your tired of seeing these there are a lot out there. But none quite like mine. (I had a fun vacation in case any of you were wondering). So how did the boys of SHINee go from the handsome, semi-bad boys from RDD into half-shaved heads and dark-clothes. Well I'm here to tell you it was all the work of Uncle Mario (aka Uncle Lucifer). The boys admire him at first, trying to copy his bad-boy image. But then things go too far. A sunbae for those who don't know, means a senior. Someone who has been in school longer or (in this case) an idol longer. SHINee debuted after Suju which makes Suju SHINee's sunbaes. So my next parody was gunna be something you guys asked me to do (thanks for the recommendations btw. I'm really happy you guys gave me some.) But then Taeyangs new MV came out and well....I already wrote a parody to tell you the truth. Haha so look for that coming soon to a cpu screen near you! I'm actually thinking of making a prequel to it too. Well i'll explain that another time. Enjoy!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32RHOZ60jZg&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น