วันเสาร์ที่ 14 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Kris Kristofferson (bl) The junkie and the juicehead (minus me)

(bl) - blocked in Germany ... Fair use - no copyright violation intended. I really love Kris' new album: www.newwestrecords.com Every empty bottle is his private crystal ball where he stares into the future findin' nothin' there at all... I love this song, it' s so cute! NO ONE INTERPRETS KRISTOFFERSON LIKE KRISTOFFERSON ... The song is on the re-released (in 2001) debut album of Kris (Kristofferson, 1970), It' s one of the "4 previously unreleased bonus tracks" (Shadows of her mind, The lady is not for sale, Come sundown- early version) The Junkie And The Juicehead (minus Me) I was stumble bummin' down the neon Music City sidewalks With the Junkie and the Juicehead who had problems of their own Stuck with luck that kept me standin' just a step away from starvin' And some talent that I swore I'd show before I'd go back home Eighty days I were in the army makin' neither love nor money And my only set of clothes was gettin' closer to the bone Then the Junkie placed an order with the prophet on the corner While he told us of the soul that he'd been sellin' for a song He said, "My fortune was my future but I let it slip away Slowly smokin' myself broke on eighty cigarettes a day Findin' out that crime ain't all there is that doesn't pay And writin' songs for no one but myself and the juicehead", who said, "I can read my fortune in the bottom of a glass And I can see it's time for me to make my last request Will you fill my grave with whiskey when I'm laid away to rest So the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZU359hdM1w&hl=en

full figure bra cheap hotels in boston

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น