วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Hello Hummingbird (Original)

BUY THIS SONG AT: ampmovement.bandcamp.com Decided to polish my non-existent flow. Here's some bossa-nova-hop for y'all! I have no idea what this song's about. Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Hello Hummingbird" **Hello hummingbird, will you hear my song? Can you tell me if I'm really right, or if I'm wrong? 'cause I feel like I'm walking oh so aimlessly Is this really who I want to be? Sitting at my table staring at my bowl of Cheerios Dreading the full day routine that's ahead of me Puttin' on my shoes, my jacket, checkin' on my clothes Starting the car, thinking "is this what I want to be?" To be a product of the next, new trend To be a product that was created by my friends' To shape the way I am just to gain some acceptance What exactly defines (your) independence? Can I really say "Yes, I am satisfied"? When I know deep inside that I never really tried Will I find some worth in that new, shiny thing? At the end of the day, am I worth anything, Or not? Will I rot in my own complacency? Is this path that I'm walking helping me to be free? Free as a bird try'na fly with clipped wings Sometimes I just want to break out and sing ** So for the second verse, let's try double-time Get a new state of mind. Can I just go with the flow? Do I show by the way that I walk and I talk That it ain't lip service, I'm breaking the mold So cold...so cold, your shoulders they turn away Even though you may try so hard to fit in, you simply ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDVq_YTsaHg&hl=en

cheap hotels in boston full figure bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น