วันจันทร์ที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen) & Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) Back Together?! :O

well waht do you think??? : / they might just be friends ( but i have guys friends and i definetly DON'T kiss them like that ;D) well you leave a comment if you think they are or they aren't . I hope they are they made a cute couple :) but you make up you'r own mind ;D don't forget to LEAVE A COMMENT RATE AND SUBSCRIBE also i thought you might like a interview from some of the new moon cast (nikki reed, kellan lutz,elizabeth reaser,ashley greene) recently had (decmber 2009) so here it is! enjoy! :D Glamour Magazine Scans & Interview Which member of the cast would you like to be stuck on desert island with? Nikki: Kristen Stewart Kellan: Ashley Ashley: Jackson Jackson: Ashley Which member of the cast would you like to get drunk with? Nikki: I dont drink Kellan: Jackson Ashley: Jackson Jackson: Rob Pattinson we used to go to a bar and do open mikes together Who would you go for a shoulder to cry on? Nikki: Elizabeth Reaser Kellan: Ashley Ashley: My Eclipse co-star Bryce Dallas Howard Jackson: Nikki Who would you have a one night stand with? Nikki: Elizabeth! Kellan: Bellas Mum (actress Sarah Clark) Ashley: Can I say Jackson again? Although I dont have one night stands! Jackson: Elizabeth Which is the gender cliché that youre embarrassed to say you succumb to? Nikki: I actually really enjoy putting on make-up, not because I think I look better, but I really like art and painting. Kellan: Football, sport in general. Although I have a lot of female friends who are into ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=352bag0v-Lo&hl=en

hanes sport bra

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น