วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

If I Could Do It Again - Corey Smith

Pierce Parker -Acoustic guitar/vocals Taylor Stephens -Bass Guitar David Werner -Lead Guitar Clay Myers -Drums This is our cover audition of If I Could Do It Again by Corey Smith for the Daphne High School Talent Show in Daphne, Alabama. It's a little rough and sketchy but it sounds pretty good. And yes i know the last note sounds absolutely horrible. sorry! !FEEDBACK PLEASE! www.myspace.com/pierceparkercountrymusic Best friends in a pickup truck, we were Panama City bound Eight hours in the back, wind blowin with the sun beatin down Makin plans to raise some hell, celebratin our senior year we had a trash bag full of cloths and a suitcase full of beers We got pulled over by the Alabama state patrol But they never found the booze, so they had to let us go If I could do it again, you know I'd do it the same Got a room at the Beach Club Inn, it was a dump but we didn't care Between the cruisin and the beach and the clubs we were hardly ever there We'd get drunk and raise some hell and I play my guitar in the sand Everyone would come and sing along and the pretty girls would dance The Florida shore it really put a spell on me Turned a quiet Sunday school boy into the life of the party If I could do it again you know I'd do it the same I'd pass out on the beach drinkin Golden Grain I'd wake up covered in sand with that bottle in my hand Then I'd go for a swim and start drinkin again Oh I'd break all the rules, just like I used to do If I could do it again yea I met a girl ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGvn7RPB6G4&hl=en

asbestos ceiling tiles

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น