วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Jeru The Damaja - Ya Playin' Yaself

Album: Wrath Of The Math Year: 1996 Track: 14 Track Produced By: DJ Premier Samples: "You Are What I'm All About" by The New Birth & "Do the Funky Penguin" by Rufus Thomas & "Stakes Is High (Acapella)" by De La Soul Lyrics: Intro: Jeru Yo, are you a pimp, a hustler? No I'm not. Are you a man, and can you stand alone like a man has to sometimes? Yes I can. Are you willing, to go out there and save the lives of our children, Even if it means losing your own life? Yes I am. I believe you Jeru, you're ready. *You've no-no-nothing to worry about* Verse One: Now, I don't push a Lex Others had their turn to flex, Jeru is up next All, these so called players up in the rap game Got brothers on the corner selling cooked cocaine It used to be LaToya and, jim hats But now it's uzis macs and, g-packs of cracks Everybody's psycho or some type of goodfellow But me I keep it real that's all swine like jello Don't drink Cristal, and I can't stand Mo Never received currency for moving a kilo Or an ounce, make em bounce to this fake-pimp free flow I never knew hustlers, confessed in stereo Or on video get caught you'll know who turned State's Evidence, murder weapon, confession and fingerprints Mama always said watch what comes out your mouth Tight case for the DA from here to down South Knowledge wisdom understanding like King Solomon's wealth You're a player but only because you be playin yourself Chorus: With all that Big Willie talk, hop, you're, playin yaself With all that big gun talk ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5470NjqQv9I&hl=en

coil binding machine miami beach florida hotels

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น